Friday, July 15, 2011

Wedge Loveeeee

Helloooo! Sorry I haven't posted in a while! Been a bit busy since it's summer and all. I'll definitely try to post more since I recently went shopping with my mom. So expect a haul post within the week!

Anyways, remember my blog post where I wanted to find wedge shoes with floral print for the summer? Well, I finally found it!!! I'm soo happy ^.^! It was such a steal too! The brand is Material Girl and I bought them at Macys over the weekend for $20.

Here they are :



They also had these shoes in a tan-greenish colour which also looked nice but I thought that this darker shade of blue suited the colour of my skin more.

I can't wait to wear them! They're very light and comfortable and the height of the wedge is just right. I love the colours of the flowers and they can go with a lot of different outfits. Sooo happy!!! =)

Well that's all for now. I hope everyone's having a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment