Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Haul of Neutrals

Phew is it ever hot out today?! (Over 100 degrees!!! >.<)

This is why I decided to stay inside, with the a/c on full blast, a mango shake in one hand, and blog about my latest haul with the other hand.

These clothes were bought the same time as the floral wedge shoes, and I didn't realize it until I started taking pics that they're all neutral colours! Kinda makes me sad since I wanted more colour in my wardrobe, but I'm not surprised since I've always been drawn by neutrals.

Anyways, on to the clothesss:


Wet Seal was having their b.o.g.o for a penny sale and this is one of the things that I bought. (I just realized I forgot to take a pic of the other item that I bought but it was just a plain light brown cardigan, just in case you're wondering). It caught my eye because I'm used to seeing tops with a lace or crochet back but this is the opposite. It's perfect as a beach cover up, or casual hangouts and very comfortable to wear.

Energie at  Macys - It was the only one left in the sale section so I took it immediately. I love the floral crochet detail on the back of the top. Very comfortable just like the one above and it looks good with a variety of bottoms.
Epic Threads at Macys - I actually got this from the children's section when I was browsing for dresses for my cousin. I was surprised that I actually fit in it but loose tops are what's in these days. I especially like the buttons on the side, they can be undone so that it'd look like a poncho.

Rampage at Macys -It's always good to have a few blazers lying around just in case. Especially one that's white and pinstriped and can be dressed down with a good pair of jeans (either dark washed or black).

B. Darlin at Macys - Found this dress on the clearance rack and it was a steal!!! It's always good to have formal dresses for weddings and other formal occasions. I love the sweetheart neckline, and the bead detailing on the waist. Best of all, it has pockets!

 Rampage at  Macys -(can you tell that I got lazy with my pictures?) Anyways this is an LBD with mesh cutouts and a crisscross back. Very cute and great for parties!
And last but not the least,
I really love the skinny belts that I bought from Forever21 over a month ago, so I decided to get a couple more. This time in nude and blue.


So that was my haul. I'll try to get another blog post out this week so stay on the lookout.

Hope everyone's staying nice and cool during these dog days of summer!
Have a nice dayy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment