Monday, June 13, 2011

Accessory Loving

I made this blog over a month ago but this is my first time posting since I couldn't find anything to blog about until now. Anyways, I recently went shopping with a friend of mine for the first time in about 4 months - I can't believe I held out for so long! And since summer is finally here, my shopping goals were to get cute accessories and find the perfect summer wedge shoes. Unfortunately I didn't find the perfect wedge, however, I was able to buy a few accessories. They were bought from Forever21 and ForLove21 - I absolutely love browsing through those stores because they carry such fabulous accessories that can glam up or create that pop for any outfit at extremely affordable prices!


Clockwise: Cheetah ring, burgundy and floral skinny belts, sparkling blue owl ring, floral hair clips, and studded black bow hair clips

The cheetah ring's just so unique which is why I was instantly drawn to it when the sales associate tried it on - which I thought was very smart advertising since it was one of those accessories that they place by the cash register which I tend to ignore. It also comes in a silver colour but I found the gold one more enticing, especially since the eyes on the cheetah are an emerald colour whereas the silver ring has plain crystal eyes. Everything else was bought because I'm into hair accessories - especially those that are bows and flowers - and I needed a skinny belt for a recently purchased floral dress and I ended up buying two since the floral one is absolutely lovely and can go really well with some of the plain dresses and tops that I own.

So that is my first post, hopefully more to come soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment