Friday, June 17, 2011

Thumbs up, Thumbs down?

Good afternoon! It's a gorgeous day outside, so far, but I decided to stay in and blog since I have nothing better to do. ;)

My interests change so often which is why I thought I'd bore you share some of the things that I like and dislike right at this moment - because it's bound to change in a few hours anyway.




Thumbs up d(^.^)b
Long days - I love how it doesn't get dark until 9PM-ish. I wish it was like this 365 days a year.

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Body Double Mist in Grapesicle - I forgot about this spray until a couple of weeks ago when I decided to tidy up my room. It's a light fruity smell, perfect for the summer season! However, I don't know if the smell attracts hungry insects...

Game night with friends! (Not shown in the picture) - Inexpensive, relaxing, and fun...need I say more?

Ghost Hunters International and Destination Truth - I LOVE paranormal shows.



    Thumbs down q(-.-)p

    Job hunting  - I wish it were easier! Anyone want to hire me???

    Hypocrites - Self-explanatory

    Summer sleeping habits - Waking up at 6PM, sleeping at 10AM = depressing


    Hope everyone enjoys the beautiful sunshine today! (Although it's supposed to rain a little bit later)




      No comments:

      Post a Comment