Thursday, June 16, 2011

Late Night Shoe 'Pron' Lusting ...

I am still on the hunt for wedge shoes for the summer and currently came across a few candidates after extensive late night online browsing - because I have nothing better to do.

My current favourites all have one thing in common, floral print. :)


Florals are definitely the trend this year and rightfully so since they add a little oomph to what would otherwise be an okay/plain/boring outfit. Also, every time I see florals my mood instantly brightens because it's a reminder of summer, good weather, my birthday, and fun hangouts with friends. And they're just really pleasing to the eyes - most of them anyways.



1. Seychelles Joan Wedge Sandal
Source
2. Betsey Johnson Foster Wedge
 Source
3. Steve Madden Carri Wedge
Source 
4. Betsey Johnson Valll Wedge
Source 
5. Aldo Nelton Floral Print Wedge
 Source

The only downside to these wedges are its prices. They retail from $50 to $100 USD, which isn't too bad, but being an unemployed student, I can't really justify spending so much on one pair of shoes. So, for now, I can only stare and drool at its beauty. Hopefully I get a job soon to cover my many wants! Or that they go on sale and are 75% off they're regular price - although I doubt that would happen anytime soon but a girl can dream right?

No comments:

Post a Comment