Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Late night ASOS Boyfriend Wishlist

I swear, ASOS is such a tempting site! Although browsing through their stock makes me happy, it also makes me sad at the same time knowing that I won't be buying anything from there anytime in the near future - unless I find a job.

Anyways, since I already bought my floral wedges I thought I'd come up with another wishlist item for my next shopping excursion : Boyfriend jackets/blazers

Here are a few that caught my eye ...



Warehouse Boyfriend Jacket in Light Brown (Source)









River Island Pretty Boyfriend Blazer in Pink (Source)

ASOS Power Shoulder Tailored Boyfriend Blazer in White (Source)

ASOS Boyfriend Blazer in Black (Source)

ASOS Cropped Boyfriend Blazer in Bran (Source)

Boyfriend blazers can be mixed and matched with many articles of clothing and is a staple for any wardrobe! It can also be dressed up or down but still look lovely either way :)

I hope I find one soon - preferably one that's on sale! Wish me luck!

~'Till next time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment